Questions in Instagram stories are an extremely useful tool. Communication in the Q&A format increases subscriber engagement, contributes to the growth of the authority of the blog, reminds the audience of products and publications. This is the easiest way to conduct contests and sweepstakes among subscribers, as well as collect topics for live broadcast.
How to ask a question on Instagram?
It’s easy to add this sticker:
1. In story creation mode, add a background.
2. In the upper right corner, click on the “stickers” icon and select the “Questions” sticker.
3. Tap on the title of the sticker that appears and write the text of the question. If the text does not fit, then the question itself can be written separately in text.
The color of the frame can also be changed by choosing the desired color from the palette or using the “pen”.
How to answer a question on Instagram?
In order to see all the users’ answers, go to the history with the question, pull up and click on the link on the right “All”.
Select the answer you like and click “Reply”. You will have three options:
- Delete reply
- Send a message to Direct
- Share – reply to your story (by choosing a background photo or video) or save the question for live broadcast.
When answering a question, the user is notified about it.
Unfortunately, there is not always enough inspiration to come up with something original for stories. In such a case, it is recommended to prepare in advance a list of questions that you can ask subscribers at any time. I’ll write some cool ideas below.
What interesting questions can you ask on Instagram? Examples:
- Did you like my previous post?
- What posts would you like to see more on my blog?
- What is your impression of the product / service?
- How often do you shop simply because there is a discount on an item?
- How expensive was your last impulse purchase?
- Is my account helpful to you? If so, why?
- What discount, promotion or gift would be perfect for you?
- Which Instagram blogs do you view the most?
- What brands do you buy most often?
- Can you call yourself a happy person? Why?
- What do you usually eat in the morning? Do you often skip breakfast?
- How many times a year do you travel? Which country / city did you like the most?
- Will the new law make your life easier? If so, how exactly?
- What city do you live in? I want to understand where my subscribers come from.
- Did you like the new video / movie / episode?
- How do you feel about this singer / actor / designer?
- What do you consider to be the main achievement of your whole life?
- What event changed your life once and for all?
- What motivates you to achieve more: money or emotions?
- Share recommendations for an interesting movie / TV series / book?
- What was the most unusual act in your life?
- What level of income do you consider the minimum acceptable?
- How to cheer up a person in one second?
- Which celebrity would you like to dine with?
- If you had exactly one day left to live, how would you spend it?
- What perfect or imperfect act do you most regret?
- What sport do you play and for how long?
- What is your life motto?
- What would you write in a letter to yourself, fifteen years old?
- What did you decide out of jealousy?
- Should a woman’s family be more important than her career?
- What are you inspired by today?
- How do you fight laziness and procrastination?
- What work of art has influenced your life the most, and why?
- Do you often drink coffee? What’s your favorite coffee shop?
- What flaw would you most like to get rid of?
- How long does it take for you to befriend a new person?
- If teleportation existed, where would you like to move right now?
- Do you do charity work? How often and in what amounts?
- When and why did you follow me?
- I want to go to rest in an unusual place. What do you recommend?
- What questions would you like to ask me?
- What social networks do you use and how often?
- Have you ever taken an online course?
- What are you? What do you love most about your job?
- Does this makeup / swimsuit / new hairstyle suit me?
- Have you ever fallen in love on the internet?
- Do you have children? If not, would you like to have them?
- What’s the most original gift you’ve received?
- What is your ideal scenario for a romantic evening?
The main life hack when communicating with the audience is to be honest and sincere. If you are really interested in something, do not hesitate to ask about it. Subscribers like to see live people in bloggers who are not divorced from real life.