When recovering deleted messages from Instagram, it is possible to check texts that were sent by contacts and deleted. The feature, however, is not native to the platform. For this, it is necessary to use the WAMR app.
In addition to direct messages (DM), the application also works with WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, among others. The important thing is that it has the ability to display the preview of the content in the notifications.
How to recover deleted messages from Instagram
To carry out the following procedure, it is necessary to download and install the app WAMR on your Android device. It is important to note that the application is not able to recover deleted contents before its installation.
The feature does not work in chats silenced by the user or if the message is deleted while it is being read.
2. Proceed to subsequent screens by tapping the right arrow icon at the bottom of the screen. When you reach Choose apps to monitor, check the box for Instagram.
- If you want to see deleted messages in other programs, just mark them too;
3. Again, tap on the right arrows until you reach the Configuration screen. Tap Enable, next to the Media Files and Notification Reader options;
4. You will then be taken to the Android notification access settings. Activate the key relating to the WAMR app – it will change from gray to green when activated;
5. Confirm your choice in Allow;
6. Now you will need to wait to receive a message. When this happens, open the app and tap on the icon formed by three lines in the upper left corner to access the menu;
7. Tap on the option Instagram from the side menu;
8. On the screen that opens, all messages received via Direct on Instagram will be displayed, erased or not.
How to enable app notifications on Android
As already mentioned , for WAMR to work, Instagram (or other messenger) notifications must be enabled on Android.
If you don’t know if they are, just follow the path: app Settings → Apps and notifications → Notifications → On lock screen → Show all notifications content.
How to delete posted posts on Instagram
Deleting posts already posted on Instagram may not be so intuitive. After all, the option is not displayed in any menu. But that doesn’t mean it’s difficult.
The social networking app allows you to delete both messages already viewed by the recipient and those not yet seen. To do this, just open the conversation window and tap for a few seconds the text or media you want to delete.
How to put two photos in the same Instagram Story without downloading anything
The option Cancel sending the message will appear on the screen >. When you tap on, it will disappear for both sender and receiver.
Moved by curiosity, she loves to know new things and believes that, therefore, she became a journalist. In her free time, she enjoys going to the beach, reading, watching movies and marathoning series. Born in Rio de Janeiro, she graduated from UFRJ and currently lives in Portugal, the country she adopted.